Here's another Indo-Chinese recipe. It goes very well with fried rice, hakka noodles or garlic burnt rice!! Although I don’t mind hogging it up, by itself.you decide how you want to eat it!!:)
Paneer (200gms) (cut in small cubes)
Capsicum(1 big) (cut in small cubes)
Cabbage (½ cup ) (grated)
Carrot (1 small) (thinly sliced)
French beans (5-6 beans) (roughly chopped)
Spring onion (5-7 along with the leaves ) (chopped)
Corn (boiled) (¼ cup)
Corn flour (1tsp mixed with 2tbspn of water)
Ching’s schezuan sauce (2tbsp)
Ginger (3-4 cloves)(finely chopped)
Garlic paste (1tsp)
Soya sauce (1tbsp)
Tomato ketchup (2 tbsp)
Black pepper powder (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Oil (for cooking)
Water (2 ½ cups)
- Heat oil in a wok on high flame. Add the garlic to the oil and cook till golden.
- Add the vegetables to the oil and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for water, corn flour mixture and paneer.
- Mix well and cook for 5 -7 minutes.
- Add the paneer and mix well. Add the water and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the corn flour mixture and cook for more 5-6 mins.
- Serve hot!!!