Try this easy pan fried chicken recipe, all you need is a quick salad and some potato fries to turn it into a complete meal. You can also use this chicken in your salads or sandwiches. Enjoy:)
Boneless chicken breast (2 pieces) (250gms)
Butter (4 tbsp)
Ginger garlic paste (2 tsp)
Coriander (a handful)
Red chilli flakes (2 tsp)
Black pepper powder (1 tsp)
Lemon juice (juice of one lemon)
oil (4 tbsp)
salt to taste
- Wash the chicken pieces well. Make a few slits on the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken with all the rest of the ingredients except for oil. Use only 2 tbsp of butter for marinating.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least an hour but the longer you let it marinate the better. Marinating overnight works best.
- Heat the oil and 2 tbsp of butter in a non stick pan and place the chicken in the pan. Cook the chicken on low flame till the chicken is nicely cooked. Flip the chicken and cook on other side, the chicken should be a nice golden brown on both sides.
- Brush the chicken with thai red chilli sauce and serve with a salad and mashed potato or potato fries. enjoy:)