Ingredients for marinade:
Boneless chicken (½ kg) (medium pieces)
Ginger-garlic paste (2tbsp)
Black pepper powder (1tsp)
Lemon juice (1 lemon)
Corn flour (1 cup)
Oil (for frying)
Ingredients for sauce:
Ginger (finely chopped) (2inches)
Soya sauce (2tbsp)
schezuan sauce (1tbsp)
Cumin (zeera) (1tsp)
Corn syrup (2tsp) or (mix 1tbsp corn flour in 2tbsp of water)
Water (2 ¼ cup)
- Rinse chicken and drain. Marinate the chicken with eggs, Ginger-garlic paste, Black pepper powder, Coriander, Lemon juice, Corn flour and Salt. Keep aside for atleast 1 hour.
- Deep fry the chicken. Keep the fried chicken aside.
- In a sauce pan heat water. Add ginger, soya sauce, cumin, vinegar, sugar, coriander, schezuan sauce and corn syrup.
- Bring to boil and then cook for another 5 mins.
- Now add the chicken to the sauce and mix well. serve hot.! Enjoy!!