My healthy, yummy, easy to make and fun breakfast recipe !!Ingredients:
Potato (1 big – grated)
Cheese (1 cube - grated)
Butter (for cooking)
Vegetables (Onion, Tomato, capsicum)
Pepper (½tspn )
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated potato.
- Heat a non-stick pan and spread the grated potato on the pan; (all we are trying to do hear is to remove all the water from the potato so that our hash brown can become crispy.)
- Now, add 1tsp butter to the potato.
- Spread the potato all over the pan such that there is no gap left.
- Beat two eggs and add some salt and pepper to it, add some red chilli powder if you want some heat.
- Let the potato become crisp at the base, the sides will start looking brown.
- Now pour the egg on the pan and spread some veggies on top.
- Spread the cheese on it and cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook on low flame for 5mins and serve hot!