Ingredients (for the cheese sauce):
Ingredients (for the filling):
Onion (thinly sliced)
Tomato (thinly sliced)
Capsicum (thinly sliced)
Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- To make the sauce heat some butter in a pan add the fresh cream to it.
- Add finely chopped coriander, mint and chilli to it. Add chilli only if you want some heat.
- Add some salt and pepper to it. Add some grated cheese to this and mix well. Turn off the heat your cheese sauce is ready.
- Now, apply some butter on a slice of bread and spread the thinly sliced vegetable on it.
- Pour over the cream sauce and grate some cheese on it.
- Add another slice of bread and repeat the process.
- Place another slice of bread on top and enjoy!!!