A refined recipe for a perfect bread pudding! I have used brown bread in my recipe to make it healthier but you may use white bread too!! Hope you enjoy it just as my family does!!
Brown bread (6 slices)
Butter (1 tbsp) (melted)
Milk (3 cups)
Sugar (½ cup)
Vanilla essence (2-3 drops)
Black Grapes (6-7 grapes) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Grease a baking pan with butter, break bread into small pieces into the pan. Drizzle some butter over bread. Sprinkle with grapes and nuts.
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix well, beat the mixture till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Pour the mixture over bread, and press the bread down lightly till the bread completely soaks up the milk and egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold your wish! Enjoy!!:)