Adding sweet potatoes to your regular pancakes just makes them melt in your mouth yummy!!
White flour (maida)( ¾ cup)
Milk (1 cup)
Sweet potato (1) (boiled) (grated)
Castor sugar (2tspns)
Baking powder (1 tspn)
Vanilla extract (1-2 drops)
Unsalted butter (2 tbspn) (melted)Method:
- In a bowl mix the egg, milk , vanilla extract and melted butter well.
- Add the grated sweet potato and mix it well in the milk and egg mixture.
- In another bowl mix together flour, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat drizzle some oil on it. Pour the batter onto the pan.
- Brown the pancake on both sides and serve hot. Enjoy!!