Roasted tomato salsa! I actually licked up the remaining portion of in from the blender jar!
Tomatoes (3 big)
Onion (1 big)
Garlic cloves ( 6-7)
Green chillies (2-3)
Coriander and pudina (½ cup )
Oregano (dry) (2 tbsp)
Vinegar (1 tbsp)
sugar (½ tbsp)
- Cut the tops of the tomatoes, peel the onions and garlic cloves.
- Place the tomatoes, onions and garlic in a baking tray. Drizzle some oil on the vegetables, and sprinkle some Oregano on top.
- Cook in the oven for 10mins.
- In a blender blend the roasted vegetables, coriander, pudina, chilles, vinegar and salt.
- Add some water if you want the consistency to be a little thin. This yummy salsa can be used as a dip with a variety of things such as chips, bhajiyas and it can also be used as a pasta sauce!!!!