Palak Paneer is a traditional North Indian delicacy made from spinach and paneer. This is my version of it hope you ll like it:)
Palak (spinach) (1 medium sized bunch)
Tomato (2 big) (pureed)
Ginger garlic paste (1 ½ tbsp)
Red chilli powder (2 tbsp)
Turmeric powder (4 tsp)
Garam masala (1tsp)
Salt (to taste)
Oil (for cooking)
- Blanch the spinach in water for 5 mins and blend it using a blender.
- Heat oil in a pan add the tomato puree and cook for 5 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Cook till the oil starts to separate.
- Add the spinach and let it cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add paneer and fold it gently with spinach and let it simmer for a 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a paratha or butter Naan. Enjoy!!!